7 Vavilova Ulitsa, Moscow
Faculty of Chemistry combines high standards of scientific research of chemical Institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences and modern educational approaches of Higher School of Economics. The faculty emerged as a response to global challenges that require establishment of a new-wave chemical education in Russia, that will focus on cutting-edge research and practical solutions to contemporary issues.
Chemical education at the Faculty of Chemistry following unique features:
● Unique subject area for the Russian educational space
● Integration of the educational process and research work from the first stages of training due to the involvement of students in the real scientific projects
● Chemical education is complemented by strong training in related fields due to partnerships with other faculties of Higher School of Economics (mathematics, statistics, programming, economics, etc)
● Integration of theory and practice by involving research experts in the educational process, organizing student academic research and internships in partner Institutes
● Opportunity to build unique educational trajectory by choosing one of the four specializations.
The faculty includes four joint departments with RAS institutes: